Please register for up to date information on our forthcoming International Gospel Summit in Seattle.
US meets UK.
Includes Welcome reception on Thursday, Panels sessions and Workshops on Friday, Industry Mixer and lunch on Friday, transportation to Summit Musical venue and entry to Summit Musical on Saturday Registration for the Summit is $95.00
Submit one mp3, biography and photograph for consideration- see link for details. Limited spots available.
$129.00++ per night (single)
$139.00++ per night (double)
Breakfast is included
You are responsible to book your own room, using your credit card. This card will remain on file for your room and tax charges, incidental charges, and any “no show” charges should you not arrive for your reservation and haven’t cancelled 24 hours in advance.
This link will take you to the hotel reservations page with preloaded group rates to make a reservation in the group block. Your HiltonLink is: www.my-event.hilton.com/internationalgospelmusicsummit/
Toll-Free reservations assistance: 800-222-8733 or local reservations 206-575-8220 ext 0. Please provide your group code as indicated above and please let the reservation agent know you are staying at DoubleTree Suites Seattle Airport Southcenter in Tukwila, Washington.
If for any reason you have a reservation change on their first day of arrival to the hotel, you must notify the hotel directly of that change. Call 206-575-8220 x 0
Our complimentary Sea-Tac Airport Shuttle Service runs 24-hours a day. Guests should call us at 206-575-8220 when they arrive at the waiting areas at Island # 1 or Island # 3 only. This is located one floor above baggage claim, cross over the sky bridge to the parking lot, and go down one floor to floor # 3. Then call us from the island. Return shuttles scheduled with front desk. Important note: Be sure to get on the smaller shuttle van for the DoubleTree at Southcenter and not the large buses for the DoubleTree at the airport.
· The Doubletree Suites is an All-Suite hotel
· 219 2-Room Suites rise eight stories around a lovely atrium lobby
· Each guest room has either one king size bed or two double beds with a separate living room parlor that has a pull out sofa bed
· Two telephones, a coffee maker, a refrigerator, two televisions with in-room movies
· High-speed internet access in all guest rooms and in business center
· 100% non-smoking
· ADA Accessible rooms
· Centrally located at the junction of I-405 and I-5, main highways in the Puget Sound area
· FREE shuttle to the Light Rail Station to downtown Seattle & FREE shuttle services within a 1 mile radius
· Business Center with computers, printers & Fax and High Speed Internet Access
· Located across the street from Westfield Shopping Center, with more than 140 stores, over 40 restaurants nearby, banks, a theatre and many other services and amenities nearby.
· CHA Café Featuring Starbucks Coffee, Espresso drinks, pastries, fruit and more. Hours: 6:00am-12:00pm.
· Northwest Landing Restaurant:Full Service restaurant for breakfast, opens 6:00am and closes at 10:00am
· Atrium Lounge/Bar: In the evenings, your guests can relax and enjoy an inviting atmosphere, Open from 4:00pm-10:00pm
· In Room Dining: Currently unavailable
Our complimentary health club offers the following:
· Indoor Swimming Pool: Open from 5:30am-12:00am
· 24 hour Fitness Center · Two Racquetball Courts
· Spa Tub
· And much more!
ADVERTISE IN SUMMIT SOUVENIR BROUCHURE
Full Page Ad - $120.00
Half Page Ad - $70.00